Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India recruits Probationary Officers for the financial year of 2023-24. The insurance company owned by the Government of India has released ECGC PO Recruitment 2023 notification on 2nd May 2023. ECGC recruits personnel for the post of Probationary Officer in cadre of Executive Officers (Specialist Officers). The examination for the same is scheduled in July 2023. So interested candidates can go through this post to check eligibility criteria and other details.
ECGC PO Recruitment 2023 Overview:
Eligible candidates who want to join ECGC Limited as Probationary Officers need to register online for the recruitment process. The recruitment process consists of Online Examination and Interview based on the performance of Online test. ECGC Limited is conducting the online examination at 6 centers which are Bangalore, Chennai, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi. The shortlisted candidates will then attend an interview at Mumbai or other centers. Below table illustrates on overview of ECGC Probationary Officer Recruitment.
|Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India
|Name of Post
|Online registration and Application fee payment
|02.05.2023 to 31.05.2023
|Download of call letters for Pre – Examination Training
|SC/ST Pre- Examination Training
|3rd week of June, 2023
|Download of call letters for Online examination
|2nd week of June, 2023 onwards
|Online written Examination
|Declaration of result
Vacancy Detail of ECGC Probationary Officer:
Aspirants can find the category wise vacancy summary from the below table.
- The vacancies are tentative and ECGC reserves the right to change the number of vacancies at its sole discretion.
- Selected candidates need to serve a minimum 10 years in respective Department at Head Office in Mumbai.
- The Company reserves the right to transfer any employee to any of its offices in India for administrative reasons.
ECGC Probationary Officer Benefits:
1. Pay Scale:
- The current CTC of Executive Officer posted in Mumbai is approximately Rs.16 lakh per annum.
The probationary officers joining in ECGC are eligible for the following allowances and benefits.
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance / House Lease Reimbursement
- Transport Allowance
- Medical Allowance
- Newspaper Allowance
- Meal coupons
- Reimbursement of Mobile Bills
- Mobile Handset & Briefcase Allowance
- Furniture Allowance
- Household help Allowance
The company specifies the minimum eligibility criteria for the aspirants intending to apply for the recruitment process which are as follow.
The candidate applies for this post must be an Indian Citizen or a subject of Nepal/Bhutan or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from the countries (mentioned in the official notification) with intention of permanently settling in India.
2. Age Limit (as on 01.04.2023):
|Min Age (in years)
|Max Age (in years)
|SC / ST/ Ex-Servicemen / Commissioned Officers
Candidates should possess relevant educational qualification for the department they apply for. Kindly refer the official notification pdf for detailed educational qualification requirement.
ECGC PO Recruitment process involves two steps for selecting candidates which are,
- Online Examination
- Interview (Candidates shortlisted based on performance in online examination)
The candidates applying for the Probationary Officers recruitment need to pay the following as intimation charges as per their category.
- SC/ST/PWBD – Rs.175/-
- Others – Rs.850/-
How to Apply for ECGC PO Recruitment 2023:
- Log on to Export Credit Corporation of India official website at www.ecgc.in
- Go to “Click here for Online Registration for the recruitment of specialist Probationary Officers in the Company for FY 2023-24.” in home page.
- Register if you are a new user or Login with your credentials.
- Upload scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
- Fill the application form with complete details.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application.
- Print the application for any future reference.