Rajgurunagar Sahakari Bank Ltd., has released notification for Recruitment of Clerk & Assistant Branch Manager. It is a Co-Operative Bank with 17 branches in Maharashtra jurisdiction. The bank invites applications for filling up vacancies of Clerks (Junior Officers) and Assistant Branch Manager posts. So aspirants who are interested in the notification can check more details and apply online for this post through the bank’s official website.
RSBL Bank Recruitment Overview:
The bank has released the recruitment notification in an advertisement dated 9th May 2023 in its official website. The online application for this recruitment starts from 10th May 2023 and ends on 19th May 2023. So eligible candidates are requested to apply for the post at the earliest.
|Rajgurunagar Sahakari Bank Ltd.,
|Name of Post
|Clerk (Junior Officer) & Assistant Branch Manager
|Application Start Date
|Application End Date
|Last Date for Online Payment of Application Fee
|Date of Online Test
|June 2023 (Tentative)
|Downloading of call letter for Online Test
|7-10 days before examination
Candidates need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria if they want to apply for the posts. It includes educational qualification, age limit and experience if the post demands.
1. Educational Qualification:
Aspirants need to possess the educational qualification as follows.,
- Any degree or post graduation, MS-C IT or equivalent Certified Course.
- JAIIB or CAIIB or GDC & A examination pass
- Diploma Banking or Co-operatives or Legal etc. from any of the Government recognized institutes like ICM, IIBF, VAMNICOM etc.,
The candidates applying for the post shall have prior experience as below.,
- Clerk (Junior Officers): Experience in Bank or Financial Institute is preferred.
- Assistant Branch Manager: 5 years in Bank or Financial Institutions as Officer.
3. Age Limit:
The age of the candidates should be in the limits as mentioned in below table as on 31.01.2023.
|Name of Post
|Assistant Branch Manager
Note: No Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC categories.
Candidates applying for the posts need to pay a application fee of.,
- General: Rs.1,100/-
- SC / ST: Rs.700/-
The application fee includes GST.
The selection for the candidates for the posts of Clerk & Assistant Branch Manager will be based on
- On-line (written) test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply Online for RSBL Bank Recruitment:
Candidates can apply for RSBL Recruitment through IBPS website as given in the steps below.
- Candidates need to log on to IBPS official website at https://ibps.in
- Click on RSBL Recruitment Link in the home page.
- Login with Registration No. and Password (Register if you are a new user).
- Fill the application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application form.
- Take print out of the application form for reference.