Goa State Biodiversity Board has released GSBB Walk-in Interview 2023 notification. GSBB is searching applicants for Project Coordinator. There is only 01 vacancy open for the mentioned post. The selection process will be based on aspirants performance. GSBB Walk-in Interview 2023 will be conducted on 11.09.2023. Applicants must register between 9:30 AM and 11:30 AM for the interview. So interested candidates can read this GSBB Walk-in Interview post for further details.
GSBB Project Coordinator Walk-in Interview 2023 Overview:
The GSBB conducts the Walk-in Interview on 11.09.2023. Below is an overview of the Goa State Biodiversity Board plans to conduct.
|GSBB – Goa State Biodiversity Board
|Name of Post
|No. of Vacancy
|Goa Government Jobs
GSBB Vacancy Details 2023:
GSBB has announced only one 01 vacancy for filling up of project coordinator . As per GSBB, the applicant will be posted on fixed tenure contract basis for an initial period of One year. The contract extension subject to approval. Below table explained the vacancy details announced by Goa State Biodiversity Board.
|Name of Post
GSBB Walk-in Interview 2023 Qualification:
The Goa State Biodiversity Board has released information on who are all eligible for this Walk-in Interview like age limit, educational qualification which are as below.
- Graduate in Science in any discipline or Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Experience in marketing of nature based products with own two wheeler and willingness to travel across the State.
- Resident of Goa- Latest certificate of 15years residence from Competent Authority.
- At least 2 years’ experience in field of work preferably in field of community based or CSR or participatory related field projects.
- Fluency in written, spoken English and Konkani.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with team work.
- Proficiency in Computer
- Knowledge of Marathi language.
GSBB Walk-in Interview 2023 Salary:
- The candidate selected through the walk-in interview as Project Coordinator shall be eligible for a remuneration of Rs.30,000/- per month.
- The selection of candidates will be on the basis of their performance in the walk-in interview.
GSBB Walk-in Interview Details:
|Office of Member Secretary,
Goa State Biodiversity Board,
Ground Floor, Goa State Pollution Control Building,
Opp. Saligao Seminary,
Saligao, Bardez- Goa.
|Date & Time
|11.09.2023 from 09:30 AM
How to Attend GSBB Walk-in Interview 2023:
- Interested and eligible candidates who want to utilise this opportunity shall attend the interview.
- Candidates need to bring original photocopies of documents justifying their educational qualifications, birth certificate, 15 years valid resident of Goa certificate, valid employment card and Experience Certificates, along with a copy of bio-data.
- The walk-in interview will be held on 11.09.2023 from 09:30 AM at the venue mentioned above.
- Applicants should register for interview between 09.30 AM to 11:30 AM.
- There is no TA/DA for attending the interview.