Indian Bank has released recruitment notification for CMS Specialist in Cash Management Services (CMS). The bank has issued a detailed advertisement, dated 12th May 2023, inviting applications from eligible Indian citizens. There are 18 vacancies of Product Managers, Team Leads and Charted Accountants on Contract basis. So aspirants interested in the notification can check eligibility and apply for the desired post.
Indian Bank CMS Specialists 2023 Overview:
Indian Bank is a leading public sector bank with its presence in all over India and abroad. The bank invites application from eligible candidates for filling up of vacancies in Indian Bank as CMS Specialist in its Cash Management Services Vertical. The employment through this recruitment will be on Contractual basis. Below is an overview of the CMS Specialist Recruitment 2023.
|Name of Post
|Specialists in Cash Management Services
|Chennai, Bengaluru, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Form
CMS Specialists Post Detail:
Indian Bank selects candidates for four various roles as part of this recruitment. Therefore applicants can check below table for more details about the vacancies. The roles include Product Managers, Team Leads and Charted Accountants as follow.,
|Product Manager – Cash & Cheque Receivables / Payment, Product Manager – B2B Payments
|Product Manager UPI & Mandate Management
|Product Manager – API Banking
|Product Manager – Internet Payment Gateway & Aggregator Relationships
|Team Lead – Transaction Banking Sales
Indian Bank requires candidates applying for the post to satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria it has announced for each role. So applicants are advised to go through the criteria before applying for any of the posts to avoid confusions.
1. Age Limit:
The aspirants applying for any of the posts should be of a Minimum of 25 years of age and a maximum of 35 years of age as on 01.05.2023.
2. Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess a minimum educational qualification as required by the bank for each post as follows.,
- Product Managers: Bachelor of Engineering or Technology (B.E./B.Tech) or Charted Accountant (CA) and / or Master of Computer Application (M.C.A) / Master of Science in Information Technology (M.Sc. IT)
- Team Leads: Master of Technology (M.Tech) or Master of Business Administration (M.B.A) in Marketing & Sales
- Chartered Accountants: C.A.
3. Required Experience:
The bank expects the following mandatory experience from the candidates applying for the posts.
a. Product Managers:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Cash Management in the Profession of Banking.
- The experience shall preferably across product and operations.
b. Team Lead:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Cash Management in the Profession of Banking.
- The experience shall preferably across sales and implementation.
C. Charted Accountants:
- No prior experience required.
Nature of Employment:
Indian Bank, through this recruitment offers the selected candidates, employment on a fixed contractual basis. The initial term of the contract is 3 to 5 years. The contract offered is renewable yearly or for a lesser period as specified in the contractual offer. Indian Bank can renew or extend contracts based on satisfactory performance of the candidates at the discretion of the Bank.
Termination of Employment:
The bank shall terminate the contract of the candidates at a notice period of one month or whenever it wishes by providing a compensation of one month of the candidates.
- The candidates selected for the vacancies will be eligible for a CTC based on pay structure.
- The pay structure will be in the form of fixed salary and variable pay, whichever applicable.
- The variable pay will be over the fixed pay salary.
- The variable pay is performance specific and will be reviewed on quarterly or half yearly basis.
The selection process for recruitment of Specialists in Cash Management Services Vertical involves the following steps which are.,
- Screening & Shortlisting of applications based on eligibility and experience.
- Interaction / Interview.
- Applicants need to pay an application fee of Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Candidates shall pay the application fee through Internet Banking / NEFT / RTGS in below account.
Account Name : Engagement of Specialists in Cash Management Services Vertical on contractual basis Account Number : 7503450017 Bank & Branch : Indian Bank, Royapettah Account Type : Current Account IFSC Code : IDIB000R021
How to Apply for Indian Bank CMS Specialist Recruitment:
- Candidates need to send the duly filled application form to the specified address.
- Log on to Indian Bank Official website at www.indianbank.in
- Go to Careers -> Current Openings.
- Click on “Engagement of Specialists in Cash Management Services Vertical on Contractual Basis”
- Download the Application Form.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Affix recent passport size photograph on the application form.
- Send the application form in a closed envelope super scribed “Application for the post of ‘Name of the Post’ – Cash Management Vertical” to the address below.
Chief General Manager (CDO & CLO), Indian Bank Corporate Office, HRM Department, Recruitment Section 254-260, Avvai Shanmugam Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, Pin - 600 014, Tamil Nadu.