NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2023 is released by National Highway Authority of India for recruitment of Deputy Manager posts. The authority recruits eligible candidates for filling up of 50 vacancies of Deputy Manager posts in Technical category. Candidates who appeared for interview of Engineering Services (E.S) Examination 2022 conducted by UPSC are eligible for the direct recruitment of the Deputy Manager Vacancies.
NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2023:
National Highway Authority of India has released a detailed advertisement notification for the recruitment of Deputy Managers (Technical). Below is an overview of the Deputy Manager recruitment.
|National Highway Authority of India – NHAI
|Name of Post
|No. of Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply Online
|30.06.2023 (6:00 PM)
|B.E/B.Tech (Civil Engineering)
NHAI Vacancy Details 2023:
NHAI has announced a total of 50 vacancies for the post of Deputy Manager. Candidates are also eligible for category wise reservations as per below table. Applicants should also know that NHAI has reserved the right to change the number of vacancies at the discretion of the authority.
|Name of Post
NHAI has mentioned some conditions based on which the candidates will be eligible for the Deputy Manager post. So candidates are required to satisfy those conditions which are:
1. Age Limit:
The candidates applying for the Deputy Manager post on direct recruitment basis shall not exceed an age limit of 30 years as on 30.06.2023 which is the closing date of the online application. NHAI also provides relaxation in upper age limits of candidates belong to certain categories as per Govt. rules and regulations.
2. Educational Qualification:
Applicant should posses a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute or University as on the closing date of the application for Deputy Manager post.
3. Recruitment Criteria:
The last and most important criteria for candidates to apply for the Deputy Manager post is the applicant must have appeared for the Engineering Services (E.S) Exam (Civil), 2022 conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Because the candidates will be selected on the basis of final merit combining Written Test and Personality Test in the Engineering Services Examination.
NHAI Deputy Manager Salary 2023:
Candidates selected for the NHAI Deputy Manager posts are eligible for a Pay Scale in Level 10 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (Pre-revised: Pay Band-3 [(Rs.15,600-39,100/-) + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-)] with Central Dearness Allowance.
NHAI Deputy Manager 2023 Notification PDF:
Candidates can go through the official notification pdf from the below link and find more details about the Deputy Manager recruitment.
How to Apply for NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2023:
Candidates can apply only through Online mode via the official website.
- Log on to NHAI Official website at www.nhai.gov.in
- Go to About NHAI -> Vacancies -> Current
- Click on the “Apply Now” button against the Deputy Manager advertisement
- Click on “New Registration” button and register yourself with required details if you are a new user
- Login using the user id and password
- Fill up the online application form with correct details
- Upload Scanned copies of:
- 10th certificate as proof of D.O.B,
- Caste Certificate if applicable,
- Degree certificate,
- UPSC ESE 2022 Call letter,
- UPSC ESE 2022 Final mark sheet
- Click on Next button
- Preview the Online Application form and check for any deviations
- Submit the application form
- Applicants will receive an “Application Acknowledgement” in their registered email id containing the “Unique Reference Number”
NHAI Deputy Manager Application Link:
As an alternative, candidates can click on the below direct link to apply online for the NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2023: