RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 has been released by Reserve Bank of India on 9th June 2023. RBI invites application from eligible candidates for Junior Engineer Post in Civil and Electrical departments. The bank has announced a total of 35 zone wise vacancies. So candidates who are interested shall check the eligibility criteria set by the Reserve Bank of India before applying online @www.rbi.org.in
RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 Overview:
Reserve Bank of India has released detailed advertisement notification dated 9th June 2023 regarding the RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment. The selected candidates will be posted in Civil and Electrical branches of the bank. We learn from the bank’s official notification that there are 35 vacancies across various zones. Here is an overview of the RBI JE Recruitment.
|Reserve Bank of India – RBI
|Name of Post
|No. of Vacancies
|Start Date of Online Application
|Last Date of Online Application and Payment of Fee
|Date of Online Examination (Tentative)
RBI JE Vacancy 2023 Details:
The bank has released zone wise vacancies for a total of five zones which are East Zone, West Zone, North Zone, South Zone and Central Zone. Candidates can check zone wise categories from below table.
|Name of Post
|Junior Engineer (Civil)
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)
Note: For category wise reservations in vacancies please refer official notification pdf.
Candidates who are interested in the RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment must be a citizen of India. In addition to the citizenship criteria, the bank has drawn a set of criteria which the applicant must satisfy which are:
1. Age Limit:
The age of the candidates applying for the recruitment must be between 20 and 30 years of age as on 01.06.2023. The bank also allows age relaxation in the upper limit of the candidates based on their category.
- OBC Candidates: 3 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- Widows/Divorced Women Candidates: 5 years
- Ex-Servicemen Candidates: extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces + 3 years
- PwBD Candidates: 10 years
2. Educational Qualification:
Candidates should posses below educational qualification as on 01.06.2023
Junior Engineer (Civil): Candidates must posses a minimum of three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PwBD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwBD).
Junior Engineer (Electrical): Candidates must posses a minimum of three years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/ PwBD) or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/ PwBD).
3. Experience Required
Junior Engineer (Civil): Candidate must have at least 2 years experience for Diploma holders or at least 1 year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of civil construction work and/ or civil maintenance of office buildings, commercial buildings, residential complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works or a 1-year graduate apprenticeship training in a PSU.
Junior Engineer (Electrical): Candidate must have at least 2 years experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of electrical installations in large buildings, commercial buildings having HT, LT substations, central AC plants, lifts, UPS, DG sets, CCTV, Fire alarm system or a 1-year graduate apprenticeship training in a PSU.
RBI Junior Engineer Selection Process:
Reserve Bank of India will select the candidates for the Junior Engineer vacancies through below steps:
- Online Examination
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
RBI JE Salary:
Candidates selected for the post of Junior Engineers will be eligible for an initial monthly gross salary of Rs.71,032/. All other allowances will be applicable as per government rules.
Aspirants applying for the RBI JE Recruitment shall pay an application or intimation charges as per their category which are as below:
- SC/ST/PwBD/EXS Candidates: Only intimation Charges of Rs.50/-
- OBC/General/EWS Candidates: Examination Fee + Intimation Charges of Rs.450/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to Apply Online for RBI JE Recruitment 2023:
Candidates can apply only through Online mode in bank’s official website by following the below steps.
- Log on to RBI Official Website at www.rbi.org.in
- Click on “Opportunities@RBI” link at the bottom of the home page
- Go to Current Vacancies -> Vacancies
- Click on “Recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer” link
- Click the “Online Application Form” link given in the “2. Mode of Application” section of the advertisement
- Click on the “New Registration” link and register yourself by filling up the registration form with valid email id and mobile no.
- Upload scanned copies of your signature and latest passport size photograph
- Fill the required details correctly in the Application form
- Upload the scan copies of required documents
- Pay the applicable fee and Submit the Online Application form.
- Take printout of the application form for future reference.
RBI Junior Engineer Online Application Link:
Alternatively candidates can click on the direct link which is IBPS portal link given below to apply online for the RBI JE Exam 2023.