IDBI Executive Recruitment 2023 Notification has been released by IDBI Bank for 1036 Executive vacancies. The bank has released a detailed advertisement regarding the executive recruitment on 24th May 2023 in its official website @www.idbibank.in. IDBI Bank has announced the vacancies on a Contractual basis. The initial period of contract for candidates selected for these vacancies will be of 1 year. The bank may extend the contract further for a period of 2 years on year-to-year basis. So candidates who are interested in IDBI Executive Recruitment shall go through the notification details and apply online if they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
IDBI Executive Recruitment 2023 Overview:
IDBI Bank Ltd., is recruiting candidates for filling up of Executive vacancies on a contract basis. The bank invites online application from eligible candidates. So aspirants can apply online on the bank’s official website at www.idbibank.in between 24th May and 7th June 2023. Candidates can also get an overview of the recruitment process from the table below.
|IDBI Bank Ltd.,
|Name of Post
|1 year (Extended up to 2 years)
|Start Date of Online Application
|Last Date of Online Application
See Also: RBI Grade B Notification 2023 Exam Date
Vacancy Details of Executives:
The bank has announced a total of 1036 vacancies which are purely on All India basis. These vacancies are tentative and IDBI bank reserves the right to modify or cancel the vacancies at the discretion of the Bank. Below table give the summary of the vacancies based on category of the candidates.
|Other Backward Class (OBC)
|Scheduled Castes (SC)
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)
IDBI Executive Recruitment 2023 Exam Date:
The bank has also released the IDBI Executive Recruitment 2023 Exam Date along with the notification. So candidates can check below the exam date and other important dates regarding the executive recruitment process.
|Cut-Off Date for Eligibility Criteria
|Start Date for Online Application
|Last Date for Online Application
|Payment of Application Fee Online
|24.05.2023 to 07.06.2023
|Date of Online Test (Tentative)
The IDBI Bank Ltd., has also mentioned that the IDBI Executive Recruitment 2023 Exam Date will be only tentative and the change in the date, should there be any, will be communicated through a notice on the IDBI Bank’s official website. So candidates are advised to watch this space for any change in IDBI Exam Date. Alternatively candidates can also check IDBI official website regularly at www.idbibank.in.
Who Can Apply for IDBI Executive Recruitment 2023?
The Bank has released a series of criteria which the candidates must fulfill in order to apply for the executive recruitment process. Those include educational qualification and age limit. We have listed here the eligibility criteria which applicants can refer. Also candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria as on 1st May 2023.
1. Educational Qualification:
- Applicant must be a graduate from a recognized university or institution. The university or institution from which the candidates graduated must be recognized by Government or Government bodies like UGC, AICTE etc.,
- Candidates must have Computer Knowledge i.e. the applicant should have completed a Diploma or Certificate course or Degree in computer Language or operations or the candidate should have studied Information Technology or Computer Science as one of the subjects in the Higher Secondary or Graduation.
2. Age Limit:
The age limit of the candidates applying for the IDBI Executive Recruitment 2023 is Minimum 20 years and maximum 25 years. i.e. The applicants should have been born between 2nd May, 1998 and 1st May, 2003.
The bank also allows age relaxations in upper limit based on the category of the applicants as below.
- OBC Non Creamy Layer Category: 3 years
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Victims of 1984 riots Category: 5 years
- PWD Category: 10 years
Executive Pay Scale:
The candidates selected as Executive on Contract basis in IDBI Bank will be eligible for a fixed remuneration on a monthly basis depends on the year of their contract as follows.
|Year of Service
|Remuneration per month
IDBI Executive Selection Process 2023:
The selection process of IDBI Executive on Contract basis involve three steps which are mentioned below.
- Online Test (OT)
- Document Verification (DV)
- Pre Recruitment Medical Test (PRMT)
The selection process mentioned above are purely indicative and the bank shall modify the process if necessary without giving any reasons to the candidates.
Applicants shall be paying an application fee or intimation charges or both based on the category in which they are applying for the posts. So candidates can check the fee below.
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates shall pay only an intimation charges of Rs. 200/-
- All other candidates need to pay an application fee and intimation charges of Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
IDBI Executive Recruitment 2023 Apply Online:
The candidates shall apply online through the bank’s official website following the steps below.
- Log on to IDBI official website at www.idbibank.in
- Go to Other Links -> Careers -> Current Opportunities
- Click on “Apply Online” link in the “Recruitment of Executives” section
- Login into the subsequent IBPS portal with your Registration No. and Password
- Register if you are a new user with valid email id and mobile no.
- Fill required information and upload photograph and signature copies
- Complete the online application form with correct details
- Pay the application fee online and submit the application form.
- Take print out of the application form for future reference.