UPSC CMS Admit Card 2023 has been released by Union Public Service Commission on 23rd June 2023. UPSC is conducting Combined Medical Services Examination on 16th July 2023. The Commission has eventually released the CMS Exam Admit Card now. So candidates who have filled the UPSC CMS online application form can download the exam hall ticket from UPSC official website @upsc.gov.in.
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2023 Overview:
Union Public Service Commission conducts Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination for recruiting candidates as Medical Officer. The Medical Officers selected through CMS Exam will be posted in various government organizations like Indian Railways, Indian Ordnance Factories (OFT). The candidates will be also employed in New Delhi Municipal Council and Municipal Corporation of Delhi. The Commission conducts this year’s CMS Exam 2023 on 16th July. The hall ticket for the CMS Written Examination is live on UPSC’s website.
|Start Date to Download CMS Admit Card
|Last Date to Download CMS Admit Card
|16.07.2023 4:00 pm
|Date of UPSC CMS Examination
UPSC CMS Hall Ticket 2023 Download:
Candidates can download UPSC Combined Medical Examination Admit Card from the commission official website.
- Log on to UPSC Official website at www.upsc.gov.in
- Go to “Admit Cards -> E-Admit Cards for various Examinations of UPSC”
- Click on “Download” link against “Combined Medical Services Examination, 2023” row
- Read the instructions carefully and take print out of the instructions for reference
- Select option (By Registration Id or By Roll Number) using which you want to download the admit card
- Enter your Registration Id or Roll Number based on the selection along with your Date of Birth
- Click on Submit and Download the UPSC CMS e-Admit Card
- Take print out of the e-Admit Card
UPSC CMS e-Admit Card 2023 Download Link:
Candidates can also visit the UPSC official website through the direct link given below and download their admit cards by login using your credentials.