KNSBL Recruitment 2023 has been released by The Kurmanchal Nagar Sahkari Bank Limited for filling up of Assistant vacancies. The bank invites application from eligible candidates for Clerk / Cashier post in Grade-2. KNSBL has announced a total of 40 Assistant vacancies. So interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and apply online on or before 22nd July 2023.
KNSBL Recruitment 2023: Assistant
KNSBL, an urban co-operative bank with headquarters in Nainital intends to fill 40 assistant vacancies in its various branches. So aspirants can check below table to get an overview of the KNSBL Recruitment 2023.
|The Kurmanchal Nagar Sahkari Bank Limited – KNSBL
|Name of Post
|No. of Vacancies
|Start Date to Apply Online
|Last Date for Online Application and Payment of Fee
|Tentative Date of Online Examination
KNSBL Assistant Vacancies:
Candidates can find the number of vacancies available through KNSBL Recruitment from below table.
|Name of Post
|Assistant Gd-2 (Clerk/Cashier)
The Kurmanchal Nagar Sahkari Bank Limited has released a set of eligibility criteria candidates need to fulfill in order to apply for the assistant vacancies. So candidates need to go through the below eligibility conditions before applying online.
1. Age Limit:
The aspirants applying for the post must be of an age which is minimum of 21 years and maximum of 35 years as on 1st June 2023.
2. Educational Qualification:
Applicants must have below qualifications as on 1st June 2023.
- Candidates must posses graduation from recognized Institute or University.
- Candidates must have proficiency in English and Hindi languages.
Candidates selected as Assistant in KNSBL will be eligible for a salary aggregate of Rs.27,000/- per month after successful completion of probation which is for a period of two years.
Aspirants need to note that they will have to pay a sum of Rs.25,000/- towards security deposit at the time of joining.
- Applicants need to pay a non refundable application fee / intimation charges of Rs.1500/-
- Mode of payment: Online
The candidates will be selected for Clerical Cadre based on the below steps:
- Online Examination
- Medical Examination
KNSBL Assistant – Online Exam Center:
The online examination for KNSBL Assistant Recruitment will be conducted in the below mentioned exam centers.
How to Apply for KNSBL Assistant Recruitment 2023:
Candidates need to apply online only through bank’s official website.
- Log on to KNSBL Official website at www.kurmanchalbank.com
- Go to KNSB Cares -> Career at the top menu of the homepage.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button
- Register with your email id and mobile no.
- Upload scan copies of Your Signature and Passport size photograph
- Fill the details of the Online Application Form carefully
- Pay the application fee / intimation charges online
- Submit the online application form
- Take printout of the application form for reference
Where to Apply for KNSBL Assistant Recruitment 2023:
Candidates can also visit the direct official link and apply online for the KNSBL Assistant vacancies. Aspirants can also check the official KNSBL Assistant recruitment notification pdf from below link.